View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 02:53 AM   #32
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by tselling View Post
Anyone else seeing really huge margins with adobe drm'd epubs? I am testing with a free adobe epub => A Kiss of Shadows by Laurell K Hammilton - http://www.shortcovers.com/mixes/A-K...%2Bbooks+HP+ad
It's just this one epub, tselling: I had a look inside that book and it was appallingly formatted. Best bet is to just use FBReader with that book or change the margins with an editor if you know your way around CSS stylesheets. (you may have to remove the DRM first->Wallcraft's post)

My Pocketbook 360 is in the mail and hopefully I will get it before this weekend. As it has the newest firmware on board, I will test it over the weekend and let you know about my results!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote