View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 01:08 PM   #53
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Hello, non geek here.....
Sorry if the questions are stupid
I've unzipped the current release which gives me these folders
Launchpad
Extensions
Koreader

I've got a jailbroken paperwhite with KUAL running 5.3.3

If I drop these folders in the root what happens to the Extensions folder already there? I assume it gets overwritten? Should I just put the folder inside it into Extensions?

Next question...... Is the difficulty closing the application fixed in the release version or should I wait on a fix?

Thank you for your patience

Last edited by piperclassique; 04-08-2013 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Correction
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote