View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 04:27 PM   #15
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
I think the Reader would be pretty terrible to use for audio in truth it's only got a tiny 1000mah battery inside it while this should last weeks for reading I wouldn't expect audio to last very long at all.
Well, please tell us how your T1 compared on battery life when playing audio compared to playing audio through other audio playing devices.

My own experience was that it was not much different, to the extent that I could not tell. Which was not a surprise to me as, in the main, they have batteries no, or only little bigger than the T1.

In the end all I am saying is that it is an uneconomic decision to buy anything less than a 16Gb card on current pricing, and for not a lot more one can get a 32GB card which provides some future proofing for use in future devices . It is not as if what may be surplus capacity to you is going to rot away and so be wasted and lost. They are not like milk, bread, etc.

But, if you and others want to buy a 2GB card well you are entitled to, your decision, not mine. As long as you are happy. But it is bad advice to infer to others that such a purchase is best for them.

So I'll leave the nay sayers with that and move on.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote