View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:46 PM   #354
alanHd
Addict
alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Ipod Touch, Ipad Air
No Search bar, weird selection issues kindle touch

Hi,

i hope you can help me.

when i start collections manager i have no search bar and when i select the menu after ticking or unticking the selections they no longer change on the next press.

i was running collections manager fine, before i updated to 5.3.2 on my touch.

When i updated, i removed collections manager, jbpatch and the kindlet jailbreak.

after the update i reinstalled the kindlet jailbreak and jbpatch and this is when this issue became apparent.

at the moment i have kindlet jailbreak, jbpatch + the developer certificates bundle, but i can not get the collections manager to function correctly.

i have tried remove everything, apart from the jailbreak and reinstall but it makes no difference.
alanHd is offline   Reply With Quote