View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 10:36 AM   #736
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
It does. I agree with your points.

Might I politely suggest you consider having a shufty at buildroot.

Since you are "a noob" (although I think after building that we can safely term you "blooded") that will undoubtedly seem like fun. Your new found skills with Make certainly will have a home there.

(Perhaps you could inject KPDF into the make packages, a completely kindle app in the tree, With a completely hand built make, that would be cool, BR supports home-madey makes )

As you can see I really have no answers, only ideas, I appreciate your take on the TC's
I am certain KNC meant well.

In other news if you are up for it I could REALLY use some help getting doom going...

Just a thought.

In answer to your question I'm going to dump some 3 stuff on a 5 straight out of buildroot via the CS 2007q3 and see what happens. LOL.

Answers soon.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote