View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 08:06 PM   #78
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihor View Post
you're telling "stock 3.4". What does it mean? Can you please tell me what device you have? Give a link to amazon, please.

... as I understand this is 6" kindle keyboard with 3.4 firmware, right? ...
Yep 3.4. Stock. (like not "messed about with" by me) so it should be like the other 3.4 users on Mobile Read (well, the normal ones)

Felt it was important to get out a version that could be widely used.

Now you mention it this WAS a US import kindle... so.. err.. This is tested as working on US 3.4... (I have a UK one at another house) I'll test it on there eventually if no-one else in the UK does before I do)

This works for me. Huge thanks and Karma your way mate.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_078.png
Views:	292
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	92476  
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote