View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #5
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
I use an reading app called cool reader which allows me to read directly from either the internal SD or external SD Cards without importing the epubs into the app itself.

I didn't want to import a lot of books only to have to delete them after reading, also I didn't want an endless bookshelf/case inside my Kobo library. Like you I wanted to read side loaded epubs directly from the external SD card.

This might be the way you would want to go as well. I find the app very nice to read with/on.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote