Thread: Painfully slow
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 07:36 PM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
Should have been out by now, but I'm struggling with the Mac version of GCC... Sigil beta3 compiles fine on MSVC x86 and x64, GCC from Ubuntu 9.10 x86 and x64 but not on Snow Leopard... I love it when different versions of GCC disagree on what constitutes valid C++.
i feel for you. i've done enough conditional css for various browsers [cough]IE[cough] to understand the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
I've isolated the issue and reported it to Nokia devs who have confirmed it. The fix for it is slated for QtWebkit 2.0 coming in May. So Linux shouldn't be faster then.
well that's good news.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote