View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 01:16 AM   #31
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
When you say repeat, I'm not sure if you're getting it confused with the similar one they ran a couple of weeks ago, Barefoot Sisters Walking Home (Adventures on the Appalachian Trail) by Lucy Letcher and Susan Letcher, or if they gave it away sometime in the past. When I first saw it, I first thought, "Didn't they just give that one away?!?"
The other had not been free previously.

This one has been free on November 26, 2011 and August 3, 2012. Possibly other dates, as well, that I missed.