Thread: Sony
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 08:13 AM   #18
Bittybye
Addict
Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
My suggestion is putting on so many at a time and taking note of the ones put on. Then if it slows down, you can remove the ePub put on and try different ones. Maybe there's a problem with some of them.

You could run them all past epubcheck 3.0.1 to make sure they have no technical errors that could cause a problem.

My suggestion is ePub-Checker.

http://download.pagina-online.de/epu..._Win-1.2.0.zip <--- Windows version
Thanks for the link. I used it on 30 books and they all had tons of errors. I have no idea how to fix this. Do you have any suggestions?
Bittybye is offline   Reply With Quote