View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:17 AM   #3
anandudapudi
anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anandudapudi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ADE, iPad
Thumbs up Thanks mate...!!! But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
It's probably because fonts in PDF can have very exotic encodings. Actually, PDF is a bit like those blackmail notes with cut-out letters, it simply contains information on which squiggle goes where, and it doesn't care much about encoding, as long as each squiggle looks like a letter.
I agree with your points. but i want to know how i can copy text from pdf to HTML page exactly without this encoding hassle. i request suggest me any valid solution for this. Thanks in advance.
anandudapudi is offline   Reply With Quote