View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 03:54 AM   #1134
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
I'd be interested in the Kindle touch as well, but they (for whatever reason) don't deliver to Germany. For now, Kindle touch isn't interesting enough for me, to go through the hassle of ordering from 3rd party.

Basically: I guess I'm kind of switching back to dedicated readers. Still love my tablets, though, of course.

As far as I know Mexxbooks(German Bookclub) can get the Kindle Touch for you.
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote