View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 10:39 PM   #10
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I put Sci-Fi/Fantasy. I do particularly like Steampunk/New Weird, but I'm also fond of Cyberpunk, some types of Urban Fantasy, Space Opera and even the traditional Fantasy forms (a la Lord of the Rings etc..).

One option you didn't have here was Horror. So I neglected to put that down, but I love horror as well.

I didn't put General Fiction, but I can certainly be blown away by general fiction titles.

But really, if the recommendation was strong enough, I'd read any fiction. Take Barbara Vine - one of my favourite authors. She doesn't really fit in with the "favourite" genres I've listed and yet I'm always happy to buy every new book that gets released by her.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote