View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 11:29 AM   #111
Sam Landstrom
Zealot
Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelMBenge View Post
Sam, can't wait to read this. My nook is on order, but I've been reading on my iPhone for a while. It looks right up my alley, as I skimmed some of the pages.

Ever read anything by British author Jeff Noon?
Belatedly getting back to this thread. I lost it for a while. (:

Thanks Joel! No, I haven't checked out that author yet, but I've read several books suggested by readers now. I'll have to check him out.

BTW, it looks like there's a book deal coming along so grab this book now while it's still free. (:

Sam
Sam Landstrom is offline   Reply With Quote