View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 11:51 PM   #228
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyzazz View Post
Hi, Again,

can anyone tell me whether this link is something worth looking into, to update the vox. It has a dodgy feel to it, but it says it is a Lollipop upgrade.

http://newlistandrophone.blogspot.co...rade_717.html#

Cheers,

Rob.
I think your instincts are correct about it being dodgy. It says that it's copied from forums.xda-developers.com (which I'm familiar with), but I didn't find anything when I searched over there.

The "instructions" tell you to install ClockworkMod, but I don't think anyone ever ported ClockworkMod to the Vox. Also, the page says at the top that it's a Lollipop upgrade, but it says KitKat further down. I think it's just recycled spam from somewhere that's probably a link to a virus or something.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote