View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 11:55 PM   #1
MikeOnyx
OnyxBoox Sales
MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox
Onyx Boox 60 available in the United States

Hi everyone,

My name is Mike and I am in charge of putting together the US division of Onyx International. I'm happy to say that we have begun deploying the Onyx Boox in the United States.

Currently, I am authorized to distributed Onyx Boox in the US. If anyone would like become a distributor of Onyx Boox, like to partner with Onyx, or like to purchase Onyx Boox, or even know someone who like to do these things, please send me an email at mikehu@onyx-international.com.

Also, if you have any questions about Onyx Boox or would like to add a comment, feel free to send me an email as well. Thank you.

--
Mike Hu
Sales Manager
mikehu@onyx-international.com
CES Expo Booth No: 12042

Last edited by MikeOnyx; 12-24-2009 at 12:00 AM.
MikeOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote