View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 01:57 PM   #3
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I've approached a big French book store in my hometown to see if they'd be willing to set up an ebook sales page(or chapter ) on their web site. I even suggested to set it up...talk about feeling like an alien!!!

Librarians are more open to change than book stores, because if something goes wrong they won't be hit in the wallet. Obvioulsly the ebook is definitely too big a change yet. They, like any current power holder, are absolutely terrorized of it. We have quite a deal to go.

My biggest hurdle is in my own household. I'm not that excentric!!! That is again the way ebooks are still regarded.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote