View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 03:42 AM   #11
Sischa
Evangelist
Sischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it is

Device: Nokia 770, Ilead, Cybook G3, Kindle DX, Kindle 2, iPad, Kindle 3, PW
I think today it is the best tool on the "western market" if you simply just want to read books and don't care if you pay 100 or 200 Euros more then for simplier devices in maybe 3-4 month (or longer? who knows ...)

I personaly don't really care if someone tries to hack into the device to surf the net with the device or if this ebook reader has a simple self constructed organizer software or not. I just read on it and everybody else who wants the device for that purpose and who is used to load the batteries of his/her device like used to from a laptop or PDA will be as happy with it as me.

If you look for more i would suggest to wait.

If you have a big DRM protected library already i would also consider to wait and see what will happen. But on the other hand there are enough ways to bypass DRM protection or to buy non DRM protected ebooks.
Sischa is offline   Reply With Quote