View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 12:05 PM   #12
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancer_325 View Post
Yep I can see my books in iBooks no problem in iTunes but when I open ifunbox the folders are there but I cannot see any physical books if you get my meaning. Also I presume the books will not work in Marvin as they will be DRM locked???
I see the same things and none of my iBooks are DRM. They are all imported by me. Apple seems to hide them even from ifunbox. Other readers are fine.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote