View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 03:00 PM   #15
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
If you sort the list by price, there's some free apps. I tested by getting the free app J-Cheer. Even though it doesn't say anything about the promo, and didn't tell me it added the coins on the purchase confirmation page, my coin balance did go up by 250.

I tried buying another free one just to see if it really was a one-time-only thing or once-per-app and my balance didn't go up. 250 coins free is still 250 coins free though!