View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 06:11 PM   #9
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWTBP View Post
Well,
What I suggested was just from the viewpoint of a common man and not some programming expert, based on the 'software for the masses' trend...
Perhaps I should point out that I am not a programming expert, so was rather just presenting the experience of a "common man" who uses a variety of applications that present lists (such as Windows Explorer, etc. that you mention), and those that present datasheets for editing in (as do Calibre, MSAccess, MSExcel, etc.). It was not presented by "some programming expert" as you have assumed.

While use of editable datasheet presenting applications may not be familiar to you, I can assure you that they are to many, many other "common" men and women to whom the means of navigation within them is understood and found convenient for data editing. With practice you may come to find them so too.

Just remember CTRL-END will take you to the bottom of the datasheet. If you don't want to use the keyboard then right clicking on the scroll bar and selecting "bottom" will do the same (this is also common to other datasheet presenting applications such as MSAccess, MSExcel).

I hope this has been helpful.

Last edited by AnotherCat; 07-21-2013 at 06:14 PM.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote