View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 11:05 AM   #9
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
haydnfan and willa, I'm glad the phone support is working for you. Right now, I have timely answers by email when things are far from stellar on the phone.
After sending an email explaining that it was almost three weeks since I was supposed to get the summary email, not the final answer mind you, I've got two replies and they're going to call me from Canada.
The long time is not quite was is bothering me, it's the lack of feed-back after the initial contact. Are they still working on it? Did they forget about it? Are they so snowed under that every request takes such a long time to process? Just a "we received your request, we're going to deal with it" is better than silence, in my opinion.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote