View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 01:18 PM   #37
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Oh, goody ... no one noticed the small error .... so I get to be completely anal retentive and point it out:

Christian Science and Scientology are different things. No such thing as "Christian Scientology."

In fact, I'm certain that Scientology doesn't have anything to do with Christianity. As I recall it's got to do with aliens from outer space who "seeded" us ... and like that there.

Now, don't you all wish I hadn't bothered to point this out???
Is that the "Creation Theory" they're teaching in Texas?
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote