View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 01:09 PM   #35
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
actually i think it's the other way around, that song *inspires* vogon poetry. gah. i sort of want to unscrew my skull so i could wash my brain out right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
while i am abstractly glad (in an "everything is relative" sort of way) that the parody version exists, as it's comforting to know that other people also realize how breathtakingly bad that song is and want to mock it in obvious, high profile ways, i'm not sure it compensates for the existance of the original.

(still looking for the child lock on my skull.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote