View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:33 PM   #435
mcrmama
Addict
mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I got the Glo a couple of weeks ago and love it. The light is great. I rock my son in a rocking chair at night and was not using my reader very much as it was harder having to deal with a book light so I ended up reading on my ipod touch most of the time. Now he asks me to get my book, lol.

I do have a question. How do you bookmark a location. Let's say I am reading and I bookmark where I am so I can check on something earlier in the book. If I tap the right hand top corner, I see a dog ear so I think this is bookmarking the page but I can't see how to get back to it again. I can't seem to find this answered anywhere.

Thanks,

Jodi
mcrmama is offline   Reply With Quote