View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:22 PM   #424
thp1017
Connoisseur
thp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kobo, KT, KGlo, H2O, Libra
Is there a difference between the database structure for the Touch and Glo? I wouldn't have thought so...

If not, I don't see why you couldn't copy copy the DB over to your Glo - I've made backups of things before doing a reset a time or two, and was able to just copy everything back over (at least books, .kobo/images, and the sqlite file), and I was back exactly where I was before - read/unread books, reading time, etc.

I think as long as the DB is at least as new as the firmware version, you should be okay... obviously if there is something wrong with the DB, or significant differences between the two devices, this won't work, but I'm definitely planning on trying it when I get my Glo later this week!
thp1017 is offline   Reply With Quote