View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 01:40 PM   #2
Lazer
Groupie
Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I'm just finish polishing my second book. 'Formatting it using Amazon's latest KindleGen as a KF8 and uploading it to my K3, the read-aloud feature works just fine as expected. Having said that, the only thing I use the read-aloud feature for is an editing tool. The computer generated voice might drive me nutts to actually listen to a full book. Dunno. Maybe I'd get used to they guy.

Can't answer your javascript question but I doubt it will handle an animation –that's just a guess.
Lazer is offline   Reply With Quote