View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 07:09 AM   #132
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
My mother wanted to buy a book a few months ago. She was stopped to do so by the site that said you had to install all those applications before you could even download the book.

I ended up buying that book for her, removed the DRM, and sent my mother the electronic copy. Had my mother only my brother to turn to, she wouldn't have bought that book.

That is what DRM does. Stopping people from spending money, because they are afraid they won't be able to read the book after they've paid for it. DRM = Don't Read Me.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote