View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 12:48 AM   #1
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
OK - so how do I *de-Russify* a PRS-600?

Don't get me wrong. I love the Russification. However, I got a replacement unit from Sony because of a sun-fading issue and I'd like to reset the original unit back to its factory settings before sending it back.

I've tried a hard reset, as well as the reflash_reader.bat file, but so far, still Russified. Is there a way to un-Russify it?

Thanks for your help!

PS -- I've already Russified the new reader
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote