Thread: PRS-T1 Font causing crash
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 08:44 PM   #22
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
So in case anyone was following this thread, I unrooted the T1 and was using the original font with no problems. Today I did a complete reset to factory default. Using the books provided in the reset, I tested all of the fonts. None of them caused a device crash. However at least 3 of them did not display the italics shown in the rest of them.

(I still don't care for the available fonts. But at least I can use them.)
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote