View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 05:32 AM   #5
crossi
Guru
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I don't buy print fiction anymore at all. I also won't pay more than $6.99 for a single novel unless it's a brand new release and I really, really want it and I haven't many left in my TBR stack of ebooks. I've got so many bought but not yet read ebooks I really don't feel much pressure to buy more until I get caught up a bit so unless it's a real bargain I'll probably not bite.
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote