View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:56 PM   #79
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad - Kobo Glo - Nook Glo - Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Don't you think that's quite a waste, to have your car idling for 1 hour? Not to mention the unnecessary pollution. Cities like Vancouver have a no-idle policy, which I think should be more widely spread and enforced.
You know what? not really.. I just start it up to keep the chill off.. (I should have stated that) Plus my car has almost Zero released emissions.. my car is a 2010 Porsche Carrera 4... so I really don't see a problem.. I would not even think about adding to pollution..who do you think I am? a Dummy?
MrDoug is offline   Reply With Quote