View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Calibre 0.6.21 throws lots of errors

Ever since I upgraded Calibre I'm getting all kinds of errors. I can't convert some books and every time I try to eject my reader I get the message "AttributeError: 'Main' object has no attribute 'carb_b_view'

This is the complete info on that error:

ERROR: ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>AttributeError</b>:'Main' object has no attribute 'carb_b_view'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\__init__.py", line 239, in dispatch
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\main.py", line 770, in device_detected
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\main.py", line 753, in save_device_view_settings
AttributeError: 'Main' object has no attribute 'carb_b_view'

I've been spoiled with how amazing Calibre is, because I'm totally frustrated right now!

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote