View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 11:31 PM   #7
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
I was actually a little mislead when I read it. The $1.99 fee for downloading books via wireless was applied when travelling abroad. My argument is, if I buy the Kindle and have it shipped here to Australia, am I required to pay $1.99 per ebook downloaded? I ask as in my view if I am at home I am not travelling abroad so in my country of origin I should not be charged this download fee.

Perhaps Amazon should change their terms to state "Outside of the USA" instead of "travelling abroad".
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote