View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 01:26 PM   #25475
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Happy Canada Day, everyone! Celebrating here with a bit of Anniversary Breakfast Blend tea while I watch the Tour d' France that I recorded earlier on my TiVo. This is the third day on the island of Corsica, and it's really a beautiful island. Who'd have known? This is the first time the Tour has been to Corsica in the 100 Tours, and it's been a roaring success. And will have done the tourism industry on the island a world of good!
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote