Thread: Touch Power code regression?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 04:08 PM   #77
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Sounds like nice battery life. Any chance you'd be willing to share your exact settings, following the settings menu per point?
Light off - after 15 min
Light indicator - clear
Sleep - 15 min
Power - never
Screensaver show current cover - on
Full screen - off (used to be on, so I don't think it matters)
Sleepcover - off
Refresh - every page
Reading life - off
Wifi - on as needed, turned off as soon as I'm done with it
Light - used all the time, set around 1/3 or so
Mostly use the middle page turn setting, but I do use the right hand one when reading at night (where tapping left side of screen goes forward).

I read mostly kepubs/newspapers that are kepub.
I have about 65 books (around 55 kepub and 10 non-drm epub) and a few pdfs on the device. No SD card (but that's a good question from Peter).
I mostly use the switch to put it to sleep, but occassionally it does auto-time out.

Can't think of any other settings/behaviour to add.

Couple of thing I didn't add is that it is not currently ADE authorized, not signed into facebook (that might be one to look at), and I have about 5 shelves.

Last edited by robko; 02-23-2013 at 04:13 PM.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote