View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:29 PM   #23390
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Fortunately, I've never done a tax return in my life. Are you and/or Mrs Orlok self employed or something?
We had our own online Toy Shop for a few years which we have now closed down. The taxman has agreed that going forward the missus doesn't need to complete a tax return, as she is working for a local Council and has straightforward tax affairs, Mine is more complicated, and I will still need to self-assess.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote