View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:42 PM   #29
elaysee
Groupie
elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook, Kobo, Kindle, iPad
A largish number of Wizards of the Coast's D&D novels are priced at $2.99 at Amazon right now. Here's the search I used, sorted by price, though you'll probably do better searching on a particular interest. Plenty of Forgotten Realms and Dragonlance among them, although I think their most popular series (Dragonlance Chronicles, say) are not reduced.

I spot-checked a few titles at BN and Kobo without finding any reduced prices.
elaysee is offline   Reply With Quote