View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:54 PM   #14
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by freewheeling View Post
So is there a way to set up this sort of sharing to FaceBook that I've missed? I have the FaceBook App on a rooted IdeaPad S2109.
I can't help you with Facebook because I don't use it on my phone. But I can confirm that share works great with many apps, email,sms, evernote, Google+,etc.... I mainly use sharing to store my notes in Evernote to organize them and make them searchable.

I've heard from many numerous sources that Facebook really sinks on Android. I'm guessing that is what you're experience is a result of a bad product. The rumor is Facebook is taking their android app seriously and is revamping their effort.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote