View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 06:57 AM   #7
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I chose "Other", as the only purchase I plan on making is to get a couple of hard drives. I've got a new 4-bay NAS box that has two 1.5Tb hard drives in it, so it needs another couple.

I've got a new phone (HTC One X), a new tablet (Asus Transformer Infinity), and my eInk reader (Sony PRS-T1) is fine. Not sure there is anything else I need.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote