Thread: DRM "Sniffer"
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
country0129
Country0129
country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.country0129 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, PC
DRM "Sniffer"

DRM "Sniffer"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know of an utility that would ferret out DRM protected books in a library directory on your computer?

I've imported all my *.AZW and comparable books into my Calibre library, and I can't use them across muliple platforms. I'd like to delete those specific book to have a residual of books DRM free in the library.

And, it's not as simple as opening each one to see, for I have over 12,000 books in the library. I've moved all the *.AZW books to a different directory, and I'd like to move those not DRM'd back to the Calibre directory.

A plugin? Another software producer? Anyone know?
country0129 is offline   Reply With Quote