View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 02:23 AM   #5
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I'd love to have a good crossword game, but wonder at the storage it might need (since they would want to eliminate having to use whispernet, unless they had some method of charging us to download templates, which I would not like, at all, as Amazon has said that active content sellers end up paying for bandwidth).

Considering what I've paid for Scrabble games in the past (and how much space they take up, still), I think it's a bargain. I've already spent way too much time playing it today and I've downloaded it to four different Kindles, for all of us to play stand-alone, as well as multi-player. It would be nice to play via wifi with others on the net, but (at least, so far) I don't see any way to do that.
an Across Lite crossword puzzle file is around 3k-6k and the software runs fine on a Clie nx73v PDA so we are talking around a 100k max for the compiled BeCrossword code under PalmOS 5. The Xword puzzle program is written in Python as I recall so there might be a runtime needed so I am not sure of the total overhead.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote