Thread: Silliness The Llama Song
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 12:39 PM   #65
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Maybe not - but I am obviously just an irritant, so I shall......
I'm not going to get on my knees and beg you to stay. We're both adults, make your own decision. I will point out that I never said YOU were an irritant. I said one particular habit of yours irritated ME. You can choose to respond to that how you will, but inflating that to mean everyone finds everything you do irritating is probably an overreaction. So, let's just file this away and move along, shall we?

I can't wait for Callipygian Zelda and Llama.

Last edited by Taylor514ce; 08-18-2008 at 12:42 PM.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote