View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 01:18 AM   #305
centhena
Enthusiast
centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite
So I've just gotten my brandnew paperwhite jailbroken with my sleepscreens all back in place from my old K3, resized of course and I've finally gotten to play with this lovely piece of magic. I really cannot tell you how amazingly wonderful I this manager is. The only way this could be better in my opinion would be if we could choose cover art for our collections somehow, but we can't have everything. It does exactly what I've always wanted to do with my Kindle Books. It lets me order them by Author then Series. I've been dying for this for YEARS! You have made my Christmas that much better and I wanted to say Thanks!!! :o)

Last edited by centhena; 12-26-2012 at 01:21 AM.
centhena is offline   Reply With Quote