View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 09:23 PM   #303
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly07a View Post
Hoever when I try and create collection from Calibre, using the Kindle collection plug in v1.7.11, it doesn't work. On the computer it says that collections have been saved on the Kindle but they don't show up there even after I restart the Kindle.

How can I get the collections to work from Calibre, did I miss a step somewhere?
Launch the Collections Manager on your kindle. Choose "import collections from calibre" from the settings menu from within Collections Manager. WAIT a while as the collections manager imports them. Depending on how many books and collections you have, it may take several minutes.

For more detail, look at the first page of the calibre plugin thread and expand the instructions section for first time use.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote