View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 10:19 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
I dont know why it hasn't happened already, especially when the nook and kindle support it.
Members are referencing folks to other forums where they can try to borrow ebooks... why not keep everyone here

Perhaps a Lend/Borrow subforum is in order
Actually, Goodreads has a lending group for the K3. No idea bout the nook. But I would think so. What someone suggested in the K3 group is to put all your lendable eBooks in a self called lending so others can see what it is you have available to lend.

But, from what I see, most eBooks for the K3 won't be lendable. I doubt the Agency 5 will go for it. So given that Amazon is allowing for lending opt-out, lending won't be all that useful.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote