View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Adobe Digital Edition error

Adobe Digital Edition finds all of the books on my nook but some of them are listed with only the .epub file name and Author unknown. When I try to open those particular ebooks nothing happens. When I click on Item Errors I get one of either the following error messages "Document is licensed for a different user account" or "#2038". All of the books in question are ebooks I purchased from B&N with my account. Can someone tell me know I can resolve this? Thanks.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote