View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 12:51 AM   #1
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Keeping the other files in the same folder

Hello,

I like to backup my Kindle books in Calibre. However, in addition to each AZW file, there are often the associated .apnx, .ea, .mpb, and .phl files.

I apologize if this is explained somewhere, but how can I make it so that Calibre keeps these files together, so that when I send to device, these files get transferred over as well? When I drag them over together, the associated files create their own entry in Calibre, and do not get transferred over.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote