View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 03:26 AM   #7
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
There is no such thing as a line break. What you have is a paragraph with differing amounts of white space above (top-margin) or below (bottom-margin).
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanHd View Post
i think i am confused over my terms,i thought "<br/>" was a line break
I think ShellShock means that the "extra blank line" you are seeing is not really a blank line, but paragraph (top/bottom) margins. Set p{margin: 0} in the CSS and they should disappear (if the code is clean enough).

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
<br /> <-- note the space
The space is not needed, at least not in XHTML, which ePub uses.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote