View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 04:45 PM   #10
Fabe
Dylanologist
Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.

Device: none/all/any
ADDENDUM

I've found my way. I clicked on the button "Profile Directory: Show in Finder" and up came a window with all those background Firefox files. I eliminated everything having to do with book marks and ePubs. Then I closed and reopened Firefox. The list of ePubs was gone. I opened my newest ePubs. #1 opened as expected. #'s 2-5 opened fine also. The one caveat, only #1 appears in the ePub list. This is because, I assume, they all have the same Identifier, so the first on eopen gets listed.

What have I learned? Many things, but not to use an existing ePub as a template for additional ePubs is the biggest lesson.

Thanks - Fabe
Fabe is offline   Reply With Quote